2021 ALL ELITE CRATE SWEEPSTAKES
By entering into the 2021 All Elite Crate Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. To enter, you must meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules regarding Registrations (as defined below) set forth herein.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable laws, rules and legal requirements, and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and legal requirements apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts in respect of the Promotion prizes. All Elite Wrestling, LLC (“AEW” or “Sponsor”) reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time.
- How to Enter. To participate in the Promotion for a chance to win a Prize (as defined below), eligible persons must submit
complete and correct registrations (“Registrations”) during the Entry Period by (i) ordering an All Elite Crate from www.allelitecrate.com, or (ii) mailing in a postcard with your full legal name, date of birth, email
address, phone number, address of legal residence to All Elite Wrestling, LLC, Attn: Margaret Stalvey, 1
TIAA Bank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida 32202. Registrations will be accepted beginning at 12:00 am ET
on July 1, 2021 until 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021 (the “Entry Period”).
Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Eligibility.Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win a Prize is limited to persons who are 18 years of age or older as of July 1, 2021 and permanent legal residents of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses or telephone numbers or misrepresent his or her eligibility age or identity will disqualify that entrant. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage due, late or inaccurate are void. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, managers, members, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of AEW and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. AEW’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
- Prize. One (1) Winner selected pursuant to Section 3 will receive two (2) tickets to one (1)
live taping of an AEW: Dynamite event in a city of the Winner’s choice (the “Prize”). The exact
ticket locations will be subject to availability and determined by AEW. The exact AEW: Dynamite event shall
be subject to availability and selected from a list provided by AEW. Total Prize ARV= $250.
The Prize is nontransferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any portion thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses incurred that are not otherwise expressly set forth herein as included in the Prize, including but not limited to travel, hotels, lodging, ground transportation, incidentals, food and beverage, taxes, gratuities and other fees and charges associated with Prize receipt.
- Conditions of Participation. Each participant in the Promotion agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of AEW (which shall be final), and to accept delivery of the Prize. In addition, each Registered Applicant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her Registration entry is true and accurate. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules, in the Registration page or otherwise in any materials in connection with the Promotion or for any misdirected, incomplete, lost, late or illegible Registrations or other errors or problems that may limit a participant’s ability to participate in or win the Promotion. In addition, Sponsor is not responsible for any other error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Registrations, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, including in connection with the administration of the Promotion and the announcement of the Winner. AEW shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected Registration entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Registration process or the administration of the Promotion. AEW shall not be responsible if the All Elite Crate gets lost, delayed or damaged in transit. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including but not limited to professionals’ fees) and/or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Promotion.
- Publicity Rights; Marketing Opt-In. By submitting a Registration, Registered Applicants grant to Sponsor, their respective agents, and others working on their behalf the right to use the Registered Applicant’s name, likeness, voice, image, biographical information and any additional video or photographs taken by AEW or their affiliates or representatives of the Registered Applicant during the Promotion for advertising and marketing purposes, including on www.allelitewrestling.com, or AEW social media, and in AEW emails, without additional compensation. Registered Applicants further expressly consent on an ongoing basis to allow AEW, their affiliates, agents, employees and authorized third parties to communicate with the Registered Applicant by mail, email, SMS/text message, telephone, autodialing services, facsimile and/or by any other method and to share the Registered Applicant’s personal information with AEW sponsors, media partners, facility manager, and other companies with which AEW does business. Such communications shall include, but not be limited to, promotional and advertising marketing communications.
- Winner Notification. The Winner will be notified that they are the Winner if they receive the Prize Voucher in their All Elite Crate on or before October 31, 2021. To redeem the Prize, the Winner must follow the instructions directly on the Voucher. AEW may require the Winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), and liability waiver and other documentation prior to the delivery of a Prize (an "Affidavit"). The Winner must provide a Form W-9 to receive the Prize. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the approximate retail value of Prizes for the calendar year won. If a Winner fails to pick up or redeem the Prize at the location designated by Sponsor on a date and time designated by Sponsor, or fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor, Sponsor will consider the Winners to have forfeited the Prize and another prize winner will be selected. In the event that a potential winner disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner through a random drawing from remaining Registrations. Only 3 alternate awards will be attempted, after which the Prize will remain unawarded. The right to receive the Prize is non-transferable and the Winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). AEW reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the Prize is unavailable, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Announcement of Winner. To request a list of Winners, please send a postage prepaid letter to All Elite Wrestling, LLC, Attention: All Elite Crate Sweepstakes, Attn: Margaret Stalvey, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, 32202 to be received by December 31, 2021.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is All Elite Wrestling, LLC.
- Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability. Each Registered Applicant hereby forever discharges, releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AEW, its subsidiaries, affiliates, those working on their behalf, and their respective officers, members, managers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize given out under the Promotion or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles that may cause the application of laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall (1) take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Duval County, Florida, and each Registered Applicant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts; or (2) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Registered Applicant. If Sponsor elects arbitration pursuant to this Section 10, the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration and judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Each Registered Applicant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Florida. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. REGISTERED APPLICANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. THE PARTIES EACH HEREBY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
- Severability. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules shall be declared invalid or unenforceable for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Official Rules, which shall remain in full force and effect, and the Official Rules shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision had not been part of the Official Rules, and the court making such determination shall have the power to reduce the scope or applicability of such provision in a manner that makes such provision valid and enforceable and comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid or unenforceable provision.